Monday, November 16, 2009

Sequential Practice......FINALLY!!!!!!!!!


I've been yacking about doing some of this stuff for a while now, and even spending an enormous amount of time flatting some pages (not this one, or the ones that will immediately follow this though), but I'm finally getting to it!  I just finished up this first panel, and i'm gonna stop and go to sleep so I can wake up for work tomorrow before I get going on the second.  BUT, I finished pretty much this whole panel tonight, which means that my speed has picked up considerably, and I'm noticing much more confidence in my brush strokes (e.g., less brush strokes).  That also means that I'd have finished the whole page and got a bit done on the next if I didn't have to go to work!  I'm coming along, w00tz!  Anyway, this is the beginning of an 8-page story that I'm coloring, and I've got some neato stuff in mind for it, so keep an eye out.  Lines for this were by Sara Pichelli, which is also why I did that Emma pinup yesterday.  I figured it'd be a good warm-up to color her pages.  :D

The bear riding a shark was some random lines I found through a good image search, and colored up so at to make the shirt much more awesomer.

The High-Res by Sara lines were donated to me by a wonderful person who shall remain nameless because I'm just gonna assume they don't want to be outed as a source of awesomeness.  They know who they are though, so thank you, Nameless Person.

No comments: